ATTENTION FACEBOOK USER: ARE YOU THE SPECIAL PERSON I'M LOOKING FOR?

Attention Facebook user: Are you the special person I’m looking for?

I got this message and I found it beneficial for someone who is an online social media consult/manager.


Hi,

Our clients are very discerning. They will only hire social media managers who can meet ALL of the following criteria:
  • Know how to use Facebook and/or Twitter responsibly
  • Be reliable and dependable
  • Be able to work from home without supervision
  • Have regular access to the Internet
  • Be free to work 15-40 hours per week
If you feel that you qualify, then I would love to hear from you. Just click here for more information.
Regards
Paid Social Media Jobs
P.S. Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above criteria…no exceptions allowed. If you apply, click here









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES OBJETS DANS LA MAISON (THE OBJECTS AT HOME)

AVOIR (TO HAVE) Conjugation of the auxiliary verb 'To have'